Whether you are day dreaming of white sandy beaches or sipping a mojito pool side, there is no denying the excitement to finally updating your summer wardrobe. I came across an online store called Shein.com that offer world wide shipping. Shein offer the season’s hottest trends at very affordable prices. I have created my #wishlist for my Summer 2017 wardrobe. I have filled this lookbook with all styles I would wear myself. I have separated it into different categories with all necessary links to make it easy to shop. Everything in this lookbook is $35.00 or less!
As some of my readers will know, I lived in Lanzarote for six years. I now find dressing for warmer weather far more easier to style. I moved to Lanzarote when I was 18 until I was 24. So I do feel I grew up amongst the stylish Spanish fashion trends. I found my personal style developed while living in Lanzarote and I have to admit to struggling trying to dress for the colder Irish weather once I had returned. I hope you enjoy my styling tips and I hope this may inspire your Summer wardrobe for 2017.
Dresses – Day to Night
I choose dresses that you could wear from day to night. By switching up shoes and accessories these dresses could take you from effortlessly chic at lunch to glam sunkissed goddess in the evenings.
1. This Navy Vintage print dress features a plunging neckline. This dress is backless with a maxi style. For the day time, I would pair this dress with tanned flat sandals effortlessly thrown over my bikini. This dress would also look great paired with an oversized floppy hat. For the evening I would pair this dress with heeled sandals, keeping jewelry minimal, while adding a creaming highlight down the center of my chest
Shop Navy Vintage Dress $23.00
2. This colour block bow midi dress features a tie waist and buttons. For the day time I would once again keep it very simple and pair this dreamy floating midi dress with flat sandals and my hair tied up in a messy bun. I could see this dress floating through the cobbled streets of the old town, walking through the markets and doing a spot of shopping. For the an evening look I would layer up some delicate bangles, a swipe of nude matte lipstick and a pair of barely there sandals, and you are ready for an evening of candle lit tapas.
Shop Block Colour Midi Dress $27.00
3. This chic striped monochrome dress is my favourite. I am sucker for the monochrome trend and if I wriggle this trend into my Summer wardrobe I will! This shirt dress features a contrasting vertical stripe notch lapel belted shirt. For day time I would keep this look very chic. I would wear it open over a black bikini and over sized black sunglasses. For the evening I would tie the belt and button it up, paired with chunky heels and and you’re ready to watch the sun set, while sipping 2 for 1 cocktails.
Shop Monochrome Dress $24.00
4. For an evening to remember, look no further then this glamorous and seductive dress. This sheer wrap dress has a deep V neckline,that features shoulder pads. Creating an unforgettable evening in this sheer head turning dress, paired with sleek back high heels and a swipe of a bold red lip.
Shop Sheer Wrap dress $34.00
5. Breaking out the white dress in the last few days of your holidays to highlight your sunkissed tan…. Of course! This white A Line dress features a cold shoulder ruffled sleeved details, with a delightful colorful rim. This dress is perfection paired with flat sandals. Perfect while out ice cream shopping or for the evening paired with nude barely there sandals to spend dancing the night away.
Shop white Cold Shoulder dress $14.00
Anything but basic!
Having the essential basics in your Summer wardrobe is a must. With a selection of basics you will have endless options. Having a crisp white tee to throw on over over denim shorts for a cute casual daytime look is always a must! For an evening pair this white loose blouse over the same denim shorts for a complete different look. Paired with tan wedged heels for an uncomplicated yet chic style.
Shop – White Wink Eyes T-Shirt $9.00
Shop – Loose Blouse ( Boat Neckline) $16.00
Shop – Cuffed Denim Shorts $16.00
When it comes to swimwear, I don’t play it safe, I like to have fun by mixing different styles and colours. I picked three of my favourite bikinis to pack this summer.
1.This tropical red bikini featuring floral bottoms and a red crisscross top.
2. This is a fun crochet trim bikini set. This bikini just oozes sexy bohemian vibes.
3. Opting for Navy bikini is a different twist to the black bikini. This tribal print bikini features a vintage feel.
Shop – Tropical Red Bikini $12.00
Shop –Crochet Trim Bikini $22.00
Shop – Navy Vintage Bikini $15.00
I always noticed the spanish girls to bring oversized handbags to the beach rather the beach bags, and it’s a style I simple adore. It looks so glam strolling up from the beach, While wearing oversized sunglasses and swinging your over sized handbag. The style I choose is large enough to fill all your beach necessities; with your beach towel just popping out at the side. This tan handbag features a bohemian thick strap which can also be worn crossbody or on your shoulder,for a chic effortlessly cool vibe. This bag could be easily used for casual evenings also.
Shop – Oversized Bag $30.00
A summer lookbook wouldn’t be complete without a pair of sunnies. Spring / Summer 2017 has been seeing a lot of pink’s and blush tones. Keeping with this trend pink aviators are needed this season. These sunglasses are perfect for beach day trips or for sipping chilled sangria over looking the balcony in the evenings.
Shop – Pink lens Sunglasses $10.00
I hope my look book has given you some inspiration for your Summer wardrobe this year. Dressing Chic has never been so afordable! This Summer why not try stepping out of your comfort zone and dont forget to have fun with your Summer styling.